We use your information in a number of different ways, as described in this policy. You are not obliged to give us any personal information but if you do not do so, your experience as a user of this site may be limited.
The data we may collect, use, store and transfer may include:-
- name and job title
- contact information including postal address (this may be your home address if you have provided this to us) and email address
- telephone number
- date of birth
- country of birth, domicile and nationality
- passport number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- information collected from publicly available resources, integrity data bases and credit agencies
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:-
- to enable your use and experience of this site
- to enable to respond to communications and queries raised in relation to your use of this site
- to provide other services requested by you or your organisation
- to comply with screening or recording obligations (e.g. anti-money laundering, fraud and crime prevention purposes); these may include automated checks of personal data or other information you provide about your identity against applicable sanction lists
- to analyse and improve our services and communications
- to protect the security of and managing access to our premises, IT and communication systems, online platforms, websites and other systems, preventing and detecting security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activities
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and requests, domestically and anywhere in the world, including reporting to and/or being audited by national and international regulatory bodies
- to comply with court orders and exercises and/or defend our legal rights
- keeping you up to date with marketing and news information which we feel would be of interest to you (as explained below)
We anonymise and aggregate personal information (so that it does not identify you) and use it for purposes including testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, improving our site and app, and developing new products and services and for these purposes we may share your personal data with third party suppliers engaged to provide services to us.
We may also share your information with the following:-
- Companies in the Aerate Limited group as sometimes different bits of our group are responsible for different activities
- Professional service providers, such as lawyers, accountants, marketing agencies, advertising partners and website/development companies hosts who help us run our business
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us)
We do not, and will not, however, sell any of your personal data to any third party. We want to earn and maintain your trust in our integrity.
If you have consented to it, we will send you marketing or news messages about this site by email, to keep you aware of developments that may affect your experience and use of this site.
You can stop receiving marketing or news messages from us at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like many companies, we may target Aerate Limited banners and/or ads to you when you are on other websites and apps which track your activity. We may do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and we use a range of advertising technologies like web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks.
We will only hold on to your information for as long as you are a user of the site or you request that we delete your data.
Your rights under current regulations include the following:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it
- The right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection (www.ico.org.uk)
- If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
We may change this policy from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data. If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on this site or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use this site.